Jan 10, 2012

Charisma Carpenter To Reprise Her Role in EX2

According to Latina.com Charisma Carpenter will reprise her role as Lacy (Jason Statham's girlfriend) in EX2.

The actress told Latina.com exclusively: "I'm thrilled to be back with the boys and to be working with iconic actors. My son thinks I’m the coolest mom ever!"
This comes as a surprise if true, she was not expected to be back specially since there was no word on her filming in Bulgaria or being set to go to China. We should find out soon with filming in China to resume in a few days.

Update 1: Carpenter confirmed the news an hour ago on her twitter account: "I HATED keeping this from all my faithful Frans but.. I was told to. .....Its true; I will be in Expendables 2!!!!!!!"

Update 2: Carpenter just confirmed on her Twitter account that she will start filming in a couple of days and will have a scene with "the whole gang", this all means that she should be going to China with the EX team!

No comments:

Post a Comment